Pizza Making Kit
Wake up your inner pizzaiolo with our easy Neapolitan Pizza Home Kit for 2 (Margharita or Nduja). The kit comes with all the necessary ingredients pre-measured. All you need is a pan & a grill!
Important: keep your kit in a fridge, till you are ready to use it
Take the dough balls out of the fridge and let them rest at room temperature for about an hour.
1. Dust the work surface and press the dough balls out flat to make two 10 inch pizza bases using the tips of your fingers.
2. Preheat the grill to its highest
3. Heat the dry frying pan (preferably non-stick) on the high heat till it is very hot and lay a pizza base flat. Reduce the fire.
4. Spread tomato sauce with a ladle or large spoon across the base, leaving a couple of centimetres round the edge for the crust. Add mozzarella, nduja (if chosen) and drizzle with our house basil sauce.
5. Once the base of the pizza has browned (about 1–2 minutes), take the frying pan and place it on the highest shelf, under the grill.
6. Once the crust has taken on some color (again about 1–2 minutes), the pizza is ready.
7. Repeat from step 3 for the next pizza.
What's in your kit:
* slow proved dough, made with only 5 ingredients: water, authentic Neapolitan pizza flour,
salt & yeast; we use traditional slow proving techniques which make your pizza taste great
and it is easier for our bodies to handle than quick action fast breads
* 100% fresh mozzarella, cut & ready to use
* San-Marzano tomato sauce, these flavoursome tomatoes come from the sunny region of
Naples and are rich in minerals and vitamins
* basil sauce, we made it for you with fresh basil and extra-virgin olive oil
* dipping sauce
No preservatives or flavour enhancers!
It is best to use the dough on the same day, however if you would like to use it on the next day, please keep it in the fridge.